Friday, October 9, 2009

Is she available? YesNo

Today was kindasortapretty awesome.

Jaryn, Grace & Alia brought chocolates.
Sheena & I ditched Chinese class to play ChiKuPak with Shu & Jar.
Me & Jar were Jelly's ladies in the Discovery Lab.
Dan & Grace came over after school.
I left Dan at home to go to Summit for dinner.
We went to Giant to get groceries.
My mom got McD's icecream for Nick & me.
Drove to Carrefour after that to get some bacon.
Watched two hamsters get it on.
Met a TINY tortoise the size of my big toe. I picked it up when no one was looking and started talking to it. (I specifically remember a sign on the container saying "Do not touch") I think it understood me cause the longer I spoke, the bigger his eyes would open. (It was a boy :) I wanted to get it cause it was only RM6.90 but, you know, my mom wouldn't let me cause of the past suicide attempts of my other 4 tortoises. 2 of which died from unknown reasons. If I did get it, I'd have named him Freddie. It suits him.

Shut up. I know, talking to a tortoise is stupid.

P/S: New Perspective by Panic! at the Disco.
Screen shots from the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit