Sunday, October 11, 2009

Goodbye Nix

Nicholas Tan Jing Wen's farewell. All of us -meaning Nick, Jaryn, Leon(fat), Stephanie, Eugene, Jelly, Chrystal, Jie Yao, Tims & I- had lunch together at Genji in PJ Hilton. The food there is pretty good. I especially liked eating my tempura with the chocolate fondue :) Tims came an hour late; as expected. I'm flooding this post with pictures.All of us got so many pictures of Eugene stuffing food in his mouth.Mickey mouse.
GHOST.
My ice cream. Jaryn's.
Leon FAT.
We stayed there horsing around from 12 - 2.30pm and waited in the lobby for Nick's dad to pick us all up to go to Sunway. Jie Yao made some new friends.
I got into his dad's car with Jie Yao, Leon & Jaryn while the rest rode off into the sunset with Nick's mom. We get there and while collecting the movie tickets, I see Megat and his brother standing behind us calling my name. I smile, walk away.

Jaryn, Stephanie & I dragged the boys along to Forever21 to help us choose dresses to try on. They waited for us outside the changing rooms but some were too loose, too tight or revealed a bit too much. Stephanie looked great in everything of course :)

Jelly payed for my drink in A&W after that (unwillingly.)
In the cinema, I was booed for making us choose the seats two rows from the screen. We got to put up our feet on the seats in front of us so it was all good. I had my hands plastered to my face throughout the movie with Jie Yao sitting next to me saying "So nice." every time someone died. Leon payed for my drink (unwillingly.)

These boys really are like my brothers from another mother. I guess if you have to look at them practically everyday for the past 2 years, you do get attached somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit