Friday, October 2, 2009

Mayorice

Shu Lynn & Sheena came over to have prawn sandwiches for lunch after school. They stayed a bit to watch a movie before Sheena had to go for cheer practice so we walked her back to school. Shu Lynn wore my mom's heels so she got a chance to be as tall as us for a change :) She almost fell in the alley on the way back home.
We were swooning over Lucas Till on the TV. (yup, watched Hannah Montana. He really does remind me of Bryan Lim.) Then her driver came to pick her up after the movie was over.

I just finished watching 5 episodes of the 2nd season of GossipGirl. I like it :) I won't get to watch any more for the weekend cause only 5 would fit in my pendrive. (Got the videos from Chrystal.)

Anyway, my uncle is in Malaysia! He's been in Shanghai for the past year & my brother is thinking of going there to stay with him for 2 - 3 weeks? In the December holidays. We're having brunch with him this Sunday cause he'll only be around for the next week or so before he takes off and the adults want to discuss the plans for December.

Look at the pictures I managed to dig up from their grave. I've been posting these all over! Facebook, Twitter & now here. They were from a school trip in 2004.
From left-to-right: Hou Tien, Umar, Syafie, Timothy, Danielle, Me, Lynette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit