Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who's Emma?

School on Saturday.

Anson was very nice. Apparently he only came to school to 'see me'. Complete bullshit. I know. But he let me use the computer in the Matrix lab instead of diving head-first into the crowd of adolescent boys whose first instinct is to play Dota so it's all good.

Jie Yao & I pretended to be students from Delta for half the period and the teacher didn't know. We sat at the back of the class with him repeatedly saying "sien lah."

For Chinese, he sneaked into the Discovery Lab to a watch movie with the rest of us. All 4 of us - Bryan, Anson, Jie Yao & I - piled onto the table, on our stomachs to watch the movie. Sue Ann cried during the parts where I was laughing at.

Only Alia & Grace came yesterday so Hariz joined us for break to even out the numbers - cause his girlfriend was a no-show. He told us they went on a date on Friday :)

I'm at home. It's a Sunday. As usual my morning started out by waking up at 8.30 to go to CHURCH for classes. There's going to be a concert on the 14th of November. I'm not interested. I don't want to be part of it. I just want to lay low so they won't call my name to act as Jesus of something.
Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit