Friday, October 23, 2009

Small Shorts

Happy Birthday Hsien Zern :]

I like having Chinese period with Sheena. As long as we pretend to pay attention, nod when needed to, answer when asked to, we get to ramble about stuff to each other.

Alia, Shu & Dan came over after school. We ate pasta, chips, chocolate and watched a movie. He's just not that into you. Shu kept raping my dog throughout the movie & Alia has the hots for Shu now. Dan stayed back after the other two left (for their date *eyebrows*) Lied on the bed talking to her about the usual. School, boys, Manfred the sex bunny. She asked me to show her the puppet Olney got me for my birthday. Which we then attempted to beat my dog with.

With his animal instincts, he tried to pull a PG18 on it.
I showed my mom the pictures & she just tutted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit