Monday, October 19, 2009

Tokong Cina

I like being at home cause no one can see me sneak 12345 truffles into my room. I've been in Ipoh for the past two days and it feels good to be back in a city with air-conditioning and escalators. We stayed overnight at a hotel called Fairmont (?) I think. Supposed to have bunked in at my grandpa's house but my uncle moved in with his new wife & my mum wasn't too keen on sharing a space with them. So why not spend 90bucks for the night?

There was a festival going
on at this temple right outside the hotel. People were karaoke-ing, lighting up candles & WALKING BAREFOOT ON HOT COAL. My God, that was the single most awesome thing I had ever seen.

Spent most of the two days playing Smackdown2 on my cousins' PlayStation (they're like antiques now.) It's been a really long time since I've even touched one of those & I suck at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit