Friday, October 16, 2009

Mozart Men

I'm wondering how some people can remember every freaking detail of their day, or the past few days and write it down as if they had planned it out on a sheet of paper. I've been blog hopping a lot lately and most of their posts consist of every excruciating event that happened. From what they said that day word-by-word to when they went to the bathroom. I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night. Yes, they've got every right to write whatever they want. I was just wondering. They must have like the best memory ever.

I've got an art exam coming up. Next Thursday. I chose the question:

Seorang tukang kasut sedang asyik menjahit kasut. Kelihatan beberapa keperluan menjahit bertaburan di lantai kaki lima. Kelihatan juga beberapa pasang kasut tersusun untuk diperbaiki. Gambarkan keadaan ini dengan menitikberatkan rupa bentuk objek dan pergerakan dari jarak dekat.

It's subjective so I get to draw, paint & colour it however I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit