Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chicken soup for the father's soul

Call me old fashioned, but I think I love ABBA! They're the kind of music that you just can't resist singing along to.

Oh my gawd. THIS is ABBA.
Look at the guy on the left!!


I overheard this girl talking to her friend in Sunday school this morning. Apparently, she was making out with a boy under the stairs before class started and she also mentioned 'french kissing'. Ergh...
My teacher (Mrs. Felicita) said that she knew a man. He said that every morning, he would wake up and decide to be happy. I want to be happy too. Sounds pretty easy to do don't you think?

Can't say this is true cause...I've never had sex.

This is what Aliaputriiloveyou said in her blog yesterday.

'And when Olivia called me to tell me about her special suprise from Hsien Zern I couldnt help but feel jealous about it but Im VERY VERY HAPPY for her :) Hsien Zern is so sweet! YAY HSIEN ZERN! Crap. His name is stuck in my head. AHAHAHHAH if you said it as fast as possible it ends up as censored! Haha!'

Still a bit shocked at the fact that he actually came to my house. Noone has ever done that for me before.

Another tag from facebook!

Here is what you are supposed to do...copy and paste into your own note, type in your answers and tag a bunch of people - including me!

Where is your cell phone : Sleeping on my pillow.

Your hair : Wrapped up in a turban. (Just took a bath)

Your father : Outside admiring the grass.

Your favorite thing : Spoons.

Your dream last night : A repeat of yesterday's event.

Your favorite drink : Green tea, not the healthy kind, the sweet lipton one that comes in bottles .

Your dream/goal : At the moment, learn how to do math !

The room you are in : My brother's room.

Your fear : Being hated.

Where do you want to be in 6 years : Be 'cool' and 'groovier'.

Muffins : Chocolate chip with icing sugar on top.

One of your wish list items : Camera.

Where you grew up : MAH-LEI-SYA

The last thing you did : Take a bath.

What are you wearing : A red shirt from the motivation camp 2006, lady boxers and underwear!

Your TV : It works.

Your pets : Fuzzy (and Copper)

Your computer : Old and lovely.

Your life : Living it.

Your mood : Happy :]

Missing someone : Might be.

Your car : Not my car.

Favorite store : Now that I think of it, I don't have a favorite store.

Your summer : Summer all year round.

Your favorite color : Blue.

When is the last time you laughed : An hour ago. My brother and i were talking about Tap Sum Bong the Chinese superhero.

Last time you cried : 19th January (the day i found out about Copper)

Three people who e-mail me : Facebook, Mom, Sheena.

Three of my favorite foods : Japanese, Local, Italian.

Three places I would rather be right now : At a sleepover, Jeffy's house, My own room.

Three people I think will respond : Respond to what??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit