Friday, February 27, 2009

Titanic Tears

I don't like stalkers. Expecially stalkers that make me scream spontaneously and run into class like a bimbotical moron.
I don't like being nervous around people. Especially when I laugh at nothing - which makes me look like a com-pe-lete arse - to break the silence, peel the skin on my fingers, play with my hair and smile like a 3 year old.
I don't like fringes that hang around your eyes and block your vision.
I don't like short skirts that show your knickers when you bend over. No, it is not attractive.
I don't like Marilyn Manson, Kiss or any other art
iste that wears tons of make up.
I don't like clammy hands.
I don't like Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese or Chinese boy-bands. Period.

This list of things I don't like could go on forever so I'll stop -

Alia and Shu Lynn cried while watching Titan
ic at my house. 1500 people died. All of them drowned and froze to death in the ocean. Some of them even stayed in their rooms to die because they couldn't do anything about it. Depressing...

On the bright side, Leonardo Dicaprio is so gorgeous! So fugging gorgeous!

The song 'Cookie Jar' by Gym Class Heroes is stuck in my head. The lyrics have no relevance to anything I do because

a) I don't like girls.
b) Girls don't like me.
c) If I did like girls, I would let you know.

I remember Alia told us - 'us' meaning Sheena, Jaryn, Danielle, Shu Lynn and I - if we ever had sex, she would make pancakes for breakfast for us the next day. I can't wait!! For the pancakes, not the sex. It's not like I want to have sex now right? (too much information?)

Screw. I'd best be off now my darling readers. Byebye :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit