Friday, February 6, 2009

You're welcome Sheena

I'm doing another post cause Sheena told me to. That woman is mad I tell you!
Don't ever take candy from her.
But I love her.

I think I've done this SURVEY before.
(i forgot what these things were called so I had to ask Sheena.)

1. last cigarette?
Never.

2. last beverage?
Water.

3. last phone call?
Mummy! She called to ask where I was.

4. last text message?
Danielle. She said "See you peep!"

5. last online chat to?
Sheena. I'm still talking to her!

6. last song played?
Switchfoot - Stars. Addicted to this song for now.

7. last time you cried?
When Copper died.

8. last meal?
Takoyaki with Alia :]

SEVEN have you’s:
1. have you ever dated someone twice?
Haven't really been on a date.

2. have you ever fell in love with someone you shouldn’t have?
I think so, but i don't think it was love.

3. have you ever kissed someone & regreted it?
Yes *cough*

4. have you ever said something you regretted?
Quite frequently.

5. have you ever lost someone?:
Alot of someones. Mostly relatives.

6.have you ever slept until 2pm?:
No.

7. have you ever been drunk and thrown up?
No way!

SIX things you did in the past three days -
1. Laughed till I cried with Jaryn
2. Passed notes with Sheena
3. Ate takoyaki with Alia
4. Watched a korean boy sing with Dan
5. Got miscarriage with Shu Lynn
6. Pee

list SIX people you can tell pretty much anything to –
I only have 3

list THREE favorite colors —
1: Blue
2: Yellow
3: Red

list FOUR things you want to do before you die -
Bungee Jumping, do it!, Win the lottery, Go to Italy.

This month have you…
Laughed until you cried:
Yeaaaa.

Went behind your parents back?
Yeaaaa.

Went to a party?
I'm having an open house tomorrow.

Watched a good movie with your friends?
Not yet. Planning to.

Made someone angry?
I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit