Sunday, February 22, 2009

A confession

I think about my future too much.
It worries me that I might not be what I want to be when I'm 'old enough'.
When will I be 'old enough'?
Is there a certain age or do you just know?
Everyone is talking about going overseas to study.
England, America, Australia, etc.
Are we going our separate ways in just 4 years?
What if I fail and my cita-cita tak boleh dicapai?
Have you ever thought about that?
I want to be special but I don't want to do anything.
I just want to BE special.
No effort.
I wish everything was handed to me on a silver platter.
Literally everything.
You want money?
Here you go.
You want fame?
Take it.
I don't want to work for my rewards.
I'm a lazy little dooshbag.
A half-rotten apple.
I can't talk about life.
I'm barely even 14 years of age.
Those 90 year olds have ninety years of experience on their hands.
They've been here since 1919.
I can't talk about love.
I'm still in the puppy love stages.
Still crushing over celebrities and dropping-jaws over cute duds.
I can't say I'm mature enough.
I'm still eww-ing and ahh-ing at every insignificant thing.
Giggling at stupid stuff like dirty jokes and rubber chickens.
What makes me so important that I should have a blog to tell people about MY life when it's almost the same as yours?

I hate being emo but emo is written ALL OVER this post.
I'm a hypocrite.
Not proud.
Not embarrassed.

Quote of the day:
chuck norris does karate
and kicks ass
like ass kicking ass kickers
who kick ass
as an ass kickingly cool job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit