Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quick!

I love the rain.
I really do love the rain.
Sometimes I hate the rain
But I end up loving it more.

Nicholas Tan Jing Wen and I sms-ing at 10.30 last night.
(Me. Nick.)

Will you be vegan with me?
Oh no. Why did you have to ask me, why!? *sigh* Fine~ What exactly do I have to do?
Not eat meat.
I'll kill myself one day, just because you asked. Why do I listen? D:
Cuz u and i are like lady brother...only closer...like twin lady brothers...or even SIAMESE twin lady brothers. Creepy eh?
I ain't a lady. I thought I was your twin anyway?
Yes u are!
They say twins have psychic powers. *stares at wall* It nearly broke. I swear.
Oh...My...Gawd!!! Are you like...SERIOUS? Let me try!!! *stares at dog* Fuzzy exploded. I swear.
I laughed out loud, seriously. Maybe we can be superheroes now. =D
Can I be loolady? U can be looboy by day and TAP SUM BONG by night!
I wanna be called peanut. Not peanutboy, just peanut. I shall have a peanut suit, and all shall fear my nutty wrath.

(this is where the I started laughing at the irony.)

Eww...don't call urself peanut!!

Oh dangit. Then I shall become...screw it. Just nick, the guy with wall-crumbling powers of doom!
I want to sleep. Nighty night twin brother!
Night, sweet dreams then.

Holy mother of mothers. I just noticed how pregnantly lame that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit