Friday, February 6, 2009

Korean karaoke

The feud in my blog finally over!
I'm not deleting anything cause it's quite interesting to read even though it starts with the spammer saying 'FUCK
YOU'.
All 43 comments are under the post '2 iced
lemon teas'.

Alia and I were supposed to go jogging after school. But we didn't cause we got lazy. So we ended up talking about firs
t kisses and farting! It mostly consisted of laughing though.


It's really hard to understand what we're saying so here's a translation.

ME A
LIA
HUHUHUAH
AHHA
OK! You be me. This is how it's like
(More laughing)
Sit down edi then
(More laughing)
(hugs alia)
(laughing extravaganza!)

After that, we got hungry so we went out to buy takoyaki at Asia Cafe.


Jaryn told me to
today during class.
I feel much better.

PS:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit