Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nescafe 3in1


No.


If they have that oh-god-I-hate-my-job-look.


Anything with cheese in it :]


I hope not.


Thin and crunchy.


Heck yea! I love Alice in wonderland!

What phrase do you use the most often?
I don't have a phrase.


Ice cream cone :]

Oldies music, good or bad ?
Definitely good.
Do you sleep in class ?
Nope.

What was the last thing you ate ?
Butter bun.


No.


I woke up but fell asleep again.


Yes, but it would be a while before I realized someone was following me.


No. I despise subtitles.


Whose line is it anyway?


No.


Of course!!


No, but I had an allergic reaction to wine.


No.


A number of things:-
1) Hugs
2) Clean & crispy sheets
3) Fuzzy


Sadly, yes.


Spaghetti. I get to slurp :]


Quite constantly.


No.


No. All that is fiction...RIGHT??


Donuts. The person that coined that theory must have been an old hag.


I don't use deodorant.


I can't remember.


No.


Occasionally :]


Tempting, but no.


No, but it would be scary.


Depends on the work.


No?


Eiffel Tower!

2 comments:

Dammit