Thursday, April 2, 2009

Camouflage

I was reading Sheenas Blog just now. There is one of those tag things that I find very amusing. I especially like this question though...

5) What's the color of your underwear?
Black - My boyfriend

White - My father
Grey – The Catholic Priest

Brown – The Montreal Canadian’s goalie

Purple - My corned beef hash

Red – My knee caps

Blue - My salt-beef bucket

Yellow - My illegitimate child in Ghana

Orange - My Blink 182 cd

Pink – My ‘My Little Pony’ collection

Other --The elephant in the corner

My underwear is red like a bull. Red Bull, someday I shall try you and we will do wonderful things together.
It's like trying to camouflage an apple in a bucket of water.
It's like trying to talk a unicorn into dancing.
It's like trying to find a unicorn. It's like trying to prove unicorns even exist.
Liquor before beer, never sicker.
Beer before liquor, never fear.

I'm tired, it's been a long day so off to bed I go. Goodnight & sweet dreams jah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit