Friday, November 6, 2009

Free!

No, I haven't given up on blogging. Exams just ended today and I've been banned from touching the computer for the past two weeks. I miss telling ya'll stuff on the net :) It's been a heck yes couple of weeks.

I went for a hardcore shopping spree with my mom for winter clothing in Sunway. Added up to about 5 hours of walking. It was all worth it. Cotton On just opened up near Forever21. Alia said the stuff there is Mmmm...she's right. Go look it up.

Did you hear about the All-American Rejects Concert last Saturday? It was by far the best concert I've ever been to. Not that I've been to that many. There's way too many and it would take forever to load. I feel powerful cause right now, I'm the one with the pictures from that night. Without the pictures, no one would get to blog about it. >:]Alia came over to have breakfast with me before heading to Bukit Jalil Stadium.
We were this fucking close to the stage.
Mind the language. It's for emphasis.
Got to know these girls from Alice Smith's.
They're really nice.
Disagree came out first for the opening acts.
Then, Pop Shuvit. He tried to get us to carry him up onto the crowd. He failed for being so huge.
BunkFace lead singer replacing Moots (?) from One Buck Short.
I love this picture of him. I blame it on luck.
Sheena's sign.
Then he jumped off the stage to shake everyone at the front of the crowd.
It eventually ended of course. Alia, Shu & I managed to get a picture with him after he was done with the Meet&Greet. We didn't even need a pass to go behind the stage.
In Alia's dad's car.
Shu was the little homeless girl that night so she bunked with me in my room. That girl kept me up to talk about how she love Tyson & Jesse McCartney.

PS: I've posted the pictures up on Facebook. Ya'll can grab them but I want credit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit