Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2 Gamma

I really like my classmates. Sure, everyone else says they do but I really really do. They suck & sometimes the boys smell like shit. We played Cho Tai Ti at the back of the class for a whole period with Cik Diana sitting at the front of the class.

"Jangan main duit!"
"Bukan, kami guna kredit kad."
Jie Yao is st
upid.

Yesterday, Jaryn & I were making Leon tell us details on what, when and how he does things with Xue Yee. We managed to squeeze some info out of him but we started laughing, then he started laughing then John called us hen chuan. The both of them are really sweet together (Leon&XueYee, not John.) Like two peas in a really small pod.He told me he was going to miss her when he goes to London for the month. His flight is on the same day as mine so I'll get to see him off or something. My mom was showing Nick&I the places we're going to in Italy. Rome, Venice, Florence and Pisa. I can't want to try some hardcore Italian coffee. & I want to do those cheesey poses beside the Leaning Tower of Pisa that everyone does to put a stamp on the moment.
Alia came over to watch 500 Days of Summer after school. It's so good! We were pig squealing and rolling around the sofa trying to control ourselves cause there were so many smiles-to-myself scenes. If you like films about your not so ordinary boy-meets-girl-falls-in-love then you'll love this.
PS: Oh My Goodness, & Joseph Gordon Levitt is mad cute!

"Darling, I don't know how to tell you this but there's a Chiness family in our bathroom."
quoted from the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit