Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wo Bu Zhi Dao


 
Today, I must say, was pretty freaking awesome. Jaryn, Dan & I missed two periods after break to sit around with Ashwin, Chun Fai, Eddie & Athir at the futsal court. Our excuse: I can't remember. There was a cricket match going on and John's little brother, James was playing. He's like a carbon copy of John. Jaryn told me before that they looked alike but I thought she was just exaggerating it.

After that Alia, Jaryn & I wasted the last three periods of school in the canteen with the same few people again. Alia made me dance with her to Chun Fai's iPod while Pn Nurul was watching us giving that disapproving shake of the head. I really liked Soulja Boy even though it made us look like douches. Happy douches no doubt.

In the morning, the whole bunch of us got caught for having long, painted nails. I stood there chopping off my hard earned nails. Then the teacher in charge told us to pick up our clipping so the little kiddies won't go picking them up. Nasty.

PS: Thanks to Athir, I can't stop listening to Boston by Augustana.
PPS: Talentime tomorrow. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit