Sunday, November 29, 2009

A first look

Buon giorno! (Hello)

I'm back from Italia! From the blistering cold & pizzapastaforeverymeal. From the pretty italians & 1000 year old buildings. I'm back! Reached home yesterday at around 4 and konged out from 8 till noon today. That's a full 16 hours of sleep only because the time difference between here and there is 7 hours, a 13 hour flight with a 3 hour transit in Dubai and walking all over with 3 layers of clothing on. Right now, I'm just glad to be able to do nothing. To sit down for more that 3 hours without having to catch a train, bus, taxi or plane. To channel my inner potato. 

Italy people are pretty nice. Of course we did meet with the occasional rude one but they're pretty friendly. If you ask them for directions they'll try to help you even if they didn't speak English. 
Shopping was even better than the traveling. All in we spent about idontknow cause my mom wouldn't tell me. There was a Gucci store literally right outside our hotel. I like shopping there. I like shopping there a lot. If it wasn't for the exchange rate we would have bought more. Boo ringgit. 

On our last night in Venice, Nick and I heard some sounds from the room next to ours. Strange sounds. Odd sounds. People were doing it. How sure were we? Whatever was behind that wall was thumping against it. All we could do was laugh it off.

I cant possibly upload all the pictures here. That would take 5 million years. Just look it up on Facebook if you'd like :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit