Friday, November 20, 2009

Mary Christmas

I'm wigging out people. My flight is at 2 in the morning. That's about 10 hours from now. I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the day. Sitting around just makes me want to get up and standing makes me want to sit down. I can't go outside cause it's raining, there's no more junk food in the house, I've charged everything there is to charge, nothing good is on tv and I'm saving all my sweets for the plane. Right now, the only thing saving me from utter desperation is talking to people online. Just thinking that in 24 hours I'll be in ROME is beyond the beyond. I'm going to be away till next Friday so I trust that you people will remember me.

One of those feel-good candids taken yesterday with Shun Zhe's camera.
"This would make a great picture for the school brochure if there weren't any cards, nail polish and iTouches in there."
I'm sorry. Can't remember who said that but to whoever you were, that was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit