Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chinese Family In Our Bathroom

So much to say with a pair of legs.

Sheena&Alia came over after school to watch a movie. We were supposed to watch Jennifer's Body but they said the DVD shop was closed. I guess we'll have to wait till this Friday when the whole bunch of them come over. Grace is bringing over The Orphan and Jen's Body. I want to see Megan Fox! Everyone's having girl crushes on her but I don't even know what I'm missing out on yet.

I have this Bottle of Fortune in my room. It's a glass bottle with a hole in the cork filled with colored sticks. Each stick represents a yes, no, maybe, why not? and so on. We had some fun asking it questions and shaking out sticks. Apparently, Alia is most likely pregnant.

PS: There's going to be a Car Wash organized by the Leo Club. Ask your parents to come by to help support or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit