Monday, November 30, 2009

Whippy

I feel so productive today.
I woke up at 9 in the morning with only 5 hours of sleep on my belt.
I cleaned out all the crap from my room. Top to bottom. Two trash bags filled to the rim.
It took me 5 hours. 5 long hours of going up and down, taking things out and putting them back, finding dead mosquitoes in my drawers & inhaling shit loads of dust then sneezing.
I sorted out all my old, new, unused books for school.
I ate lunch.
I watched Stan Helsing.
Then I turned over my dad's bed in his room. (Don't ask.)
I went out to the bank with my mom for an errand.
I repainted my nails the same three colors on the same three fingers.
& I uploaded the Italy pictures to Facebook.

That's a lot compared to what I'd usually do. Which is nothing.

Say hello to The Cafe Kids. Danielle has gotten me into them for now. Go Go Go!The Cafe Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit