Thursday, November 12, 2009

Teach us how to walk

Wow. Seriously, wow. I love the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack. Every time Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap replays on shuffle, my ears die of joy. The new Paramore album is really good too. Go check out 'The Only Exception' and 'All I Wanted'. It's like a great song and a great singer got married and had babies. If that's even possible.Kelas Seni.
Jelly was my muse today for Art. Each of us had to draw someone else' face. Jaryn's looked so scarily alike to Eugene. She drew this necklace around his neck and it made him look like a stripper at a gay club. Jelly on the other hand made me look like a creepy old lady with eye-bags. Ieuan as expected drew Eugene Ng's mango shaped head and named it babi mangga.

PS: Neil & Nigel's legs look like Rocky chocolate biscuit sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit