Friday, November 13, 2009

There's something wrong with Shu Lynn

Today was awesome with a capital A. Not only did I get to miss class for the whole day, but I got to miss it with my favorite people in the world. Leo had a Car Wash today organized by Riena. I think it's cool that she managed to plan everything out so well. She's the mastermind of the plot. Washing cars is a heck load of fun. Wet T-shirts, throwing soapy sponges, whipping each other with wet towels, getting paid to shut up for making too much noise & running around the car park trying to find the teachers' cars. Of course, everything started out slow with everyone recovering from an early morning but it reached momentum. Freaking funny shit.
Movie marathon at my house with Grace's pirated DVDs after school. Jennifer's Body, The Orphan and The Ugly Truth. All of us were screaming our brains out throughout The Orphan. Right now I'm still trying not to look behind me each time I turn a corner in the house & I may have lost my voice from the AGHH-ing. The gory scenes were so heart-stopping that all of us were rolling around curdling up in the corner of the sofa. Especially during the last part on the ice, you know? Jennifer's Body was O.K. No doubt Megan Fox was *ahem* and Redza was about to jizz in his pants from the girl-on-girl stuff that happened but it was all so expected, illogical & stupid-high-school-horror.

Try to imagine today with 8 people on 3 decently sized sofas, covered in pillows, practically lying on each other, watching a scary movie, screaming & laughing. I think I'll be bunking in my brother's room tonight. How about you guys?

PS: Darthanian!
PPS: Redza payed for the pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit