Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Emo french fries

Hello :)

Third day of school down. I've been drawing horses on manila boards for the past hour. My back hurts from slouching on the floor with my face an inch from the paper. My hands are covered in old paper dust and there's sticky tack all over the wall next to the stairs. Why am I drawing (of all things) horses? Class deco. 
Nick & I went straight after school to go get the supplies from the bookstore nearby. The uncle let me have it cheaper cause he's my friend :) This year we're actually going to take an effort to do something to the class (or not Ms Boey gonna get pissed.)

So far so good anyway. I don't mind my teachers this year. Lots and lots of people are wearing the new uniform. They look like emo french fries. You know, those cold, soggy ones at the bottom of the box? I like the crispy ones. The only problem with this year is that they separated half of the form3 classes to go for senior break cause there's 'too many students'. I wouldn't mind but Dan & Alia are in Omega so they go for senior while the rest of us go for junior. I don't know. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit