Friday, January 15, 2010

Gleek

Hey :)
How was your week?
 Mine was great.
 
Dan, Alia & Sheena came over after school to watch Glee. Alia went home before we started but she's worth mentioning. I've got Glee wrapped up around my head now. Sheena lent me the CD for the weekend and I just spent the last 4 hours watching it only getting up to pee once. Each time the cast starts singing, I get goosebumps all over saying "Hello." Before, I thought What's the big deal about Glee? but now it's official, I'm a Gleek. I die all over when someone sings especially cause I'm downstairs in the living room watching it alone.

My dad's in China again for a business trip so Nick, my mom & I have the whole weekend to ourselves. Our maid is going back to the Philippines on the 21st after 14 years of working for us. People even used to think she was my grandma until I grew a head taller than her. (She's really short.) (and turning 53 this year.) It's about time anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit