Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pew pew


Got this when I was in China. How could I possibly resist?

Sports season has begun and today is its baby. Yellow & Blue were at the SS15 field. All the damp soil & mud from the on-off drizzles got the bottom of my shoes coated in yuck. Dan & I managed to duck out of sprinting to walkrunjog around the field. Not only did everyone shine in the sunlight during the walk back to school, but the stench followed. Jie Yao smelt the worst.

Every period was cut to 30 minutes and I'm grateful for that cause 2 whole periods of KH is beyond boring. Not so happy about PE being cut short cause we were only left with 15 minutes? of volleyballing (epic fail, i tell you.) because everyone was taking their own sweet time to line up in the courtyard.

My mum is out buying dinner cause she doesn't feel like cooking and my maid just left this morning to go back to Philippines forever. Lovely.

PS: I'm going for blue house cheer leading auditions tomorrow after school. I never thought I'd ever be able to say that but now I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit