Saturday, January 9, 2010

In the mood for one of these

Got this from Alia.

01. Who was your last text from?
Grace

02. Where was your default picture taken?
Venice, Italy

03. Your relationship status?
Single :D

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
I know where she is

05. What is your current mood?
Hungry. All the time

06. How many siblings do you have?
One

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Nicholas Khoo

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
Nowhere in particular

09. Have a crazy side?
Oh you know :)

10. Ever had a near death experience?
Did you know you can drown from drinking a glass of water?

11. Something you do a lot?
Hiccup

12. Angry at anyone?
No

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Pfft, I don't like people. That's a stupid question

14. When was the last time you cried?
When I saw the old man on tv call his wife to tell her he loved her :)

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
No. Yes

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
Everything

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Alia

18. What is your favorite song?
I don't have a favorite song. It varies

19. What are you doing right now?
Downloading the song Just by Radiohead but it's taking a very berry long time

20. Who do you trust right now?
Pass

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
My dad got it for RM4 in China

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
No

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Hariz

24. Describe your life in one word?
Miao :)

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Not you

26. What should you be doing right now?
Making a model of the respiratory system for Science

27. What are you listening to?
For your entertainment by Adam Lambert

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
I think it was Sheena. Don't remember why though

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Mother

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
I can't tell. Do I?

31. What is your natural hair color?
Browny-blacky

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Robert Pattinson

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
The person whose idea it was to sell this moustache ring
 ModCloth

34. What do you hear?
Raining outside

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Curly. ish

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
I'll tell you if someone does

37. Do you have a best friend?
No. HAHA

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
No

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Yes :D

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
YES!

41. Are you happy with life right now?
Pretty much

42. Are you currently jealous?
Why should I be?

43. What jewelery are you currently wearing?
Earrings. I never take them off

44. What were you doing on friday night?
Lying down on my mom's bed with the dog while she watched tv

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
No but yes but no

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Aww...if I did then that's too bad

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Yes

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
I was really sick & my head was twitching from migraines

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
HAHA 9.30pm cause I'm sick. I even had to eat porridge this morning

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
I haven't even gone out on an actual date before, let alone DATING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit