Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's my dog's birthday


1. The dog is wearing a cone cause his feet bleed every time he licks them. So each time he tries to do something which involves him touching the floor with his face, he chokes himself & it's VERY funny when he gets stuck under the coffee table in the living room cause the top of the cone gets hooked onto the table.

2. My blood test from Thursday in the Science lab. According to this little card, I'm AB+ even though the blood test I got at SJMC stated that I was A+. Jaryn & I were Mr Ching's nurses for the day so we got to squeeze out drops of blood from everyone's fingertips. It left my finger numb for about a minute after my turn. I took the picture 5 minutes ago and what's left on it are the little specs of scab-like blots caused by the reaction from the chemicals on the card when my blood touched it. Oh yes, science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit