Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hello mudder

My mom likes to log on to my Facebook account to send herself gifts on Fishville, then she gets really happy about it. Yes, it's beyond Lame with a capital L but she's a mom and that's how they roll. They're there to do embarrassingly strange things that make you wonder how could I have possibly been formed from that?
Brunch at Canton-i in Sunday today. Going down the escalator from the carpark, I saw this Chinese girl with blonde hair, 5000 inch heels, a skirt the length of my foot, 2000 marbles hanging from her ears, a cake of makeup on her face and she walked like a newborn baby deer. It was like watching someone on stilts. Every step was followed by a slightly noticeable wobble & the boyfriend kept taking pictures of her. What makes anyone in their right mind think that dressing like that is flattering? If I smacked her, she'd die on the spot (cause she was like Bambi) but her boyfriend would have pushed me down the elevator shaft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit