Sunday, January 17, 2010

My little fishcake

The very usual lazy Sunday but on this particular Sunday, as in today's Sunday it's RyanYee's birthday. Happy Birthday :)

 (me, dog & lady giving him a treat.) 

A very usual Sunday afternoon too but today it involved puppies. The lady that sold Copper to us gave my mom a call this morning telling her that she had a 3 month old male beagle and asked if we were interested. We went to her house to look at the puppy and it gave all three of us that nostalgic feeling cause he looks almost exactly like Copper. We only took the photo to show my dad when he gets back but here it is. My fingers still have that puppy smell no matter how much I scrub them. I don't know if we'll get it. There's a worry at the back of my head saying "What if this one gets seizures too and dies?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit