Friday, January 22, 2010

Starstrukk

Lady Gaga's Starstrukk keeps replaying over and over in my head. It's been a very tiring day indeed. Cheerleading tryouts were held today after school. Dan & I went to audition. Farah (cheer captain) taught everyone that came a few moves, how to jump, how to count, how to base, how to fly, the basics of cheerleading. It took A WHILE to get used to cause if you know me then you know I'm not famous for my extraordinary coordination. I'm not even trying to be modest.

2 and a 1/2 hours of all that in the afternoon heat gets people really tired. I'm sure it wasn't the attitude they were expecting especially since a lot of people had to ciao so there were only around 15 people left by 3pm. For those who stayed had a leg up from the rest cause we got to go through the steps for the next practice on Wednesday.

On top of all that, there's class decorations, homework (which I'm happy to admit that I've finished) sleep & CNY coming up. 2010 has so far been THE most productive year ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit