Saturday, August 7, 2010

Alcohol

I love going shopping with my mom. Stopped by Sunway and got a few things for real cheap. You know how FOS always slashes out the tags? Well, I managed to find a cardigan there from Miss Selfridge (I think) in between the dozens of clothes jammed onto the rack and another H&M t-shirt/dress for RM20 each. Walked out of that smoke-scented store (puzzles me to why it always smells like cigarettes) with a grin all over my face.
I'm here at the dining table at home typing this out feeling oh-so-happy cause I downed a pint of beer from dinner at this new Japanese/German restaurant 20 minutes ago (just got back you see.) My tolerance for alcohol isn't as strong as it should be compared to Nick but I guess I can manage. Was holding back laughter throughout mass at church before so it was a relief to actually be able to laugh without the guilt of God wagging his finger at us disapprovingly. Obviously, it's rude to laugh out loud while mass is being held especially when everyone else is quietly listening to the priest's sermon. Want to know why Nick&I were laughing? Some kid blurted "BAH" in the middle of one of the hymns.
PS: The restaurant is called Kissaten. Very good food. Very good atmosphere. Non-halal. (Click me) for a link to their website if you're interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit