Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shit. Less.

I'm supposed to have baked cookies for Alia today as a pre-puasa gift but I don't think that's happening at all given that I've been at Subang Parade for the past five hours wandering around with the family. We actually meant to have reached home sooner but the sky thought it'd mess with our plans with a downpour of rain that lasted nearly two hours. &cause our car was parked across the road, we ended up at Coffee Bean sipping lattes with extra shots of espresso. That's how my dad says lattes should be made, with none of that "milk nonsense". Bumped into Intan at MPH and exchanged hugs and hello's too :)

I forgot to mention about the huge, fat, black guy that scared the shit out of my bricks yesterday. So there I was minding my own business walking with my mom around Sunway eating a Krispy Kreme doughnut when out of nowhere this black figure pops up next to my face with his mouth wide open suggesting I give him a bite. I WAS SO SCARED I WAS SHAKING! My mom just stared at him and eventually he walked away saying sorry but I tell you, I almost dropped the doughnut. Every person that I've told this to has either laughed at me or laughed thinking it was a joke. Nice.

PS: I'd post pictures if I had any :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit