Thursday, August 12, 2010

You make me

In the mood for some bubble milk tea right now. I could just walk out and get some from Take Away but I won't cause I'm the type of person that doesn't like walking out just to get one thing. I don't think I would even go out to get toilet rolls if I urgently needed it or something. That's what brothers are for. 

Did you know I live literally two minutes away from school? I walk. I wake up at 7am every weekday morning (most people I know have to get up at 6? I'm counting my blessings) give or take a few minutes. My mom is my walking alarm clock, you see. I never set my alarm clocks (even though I have 3 in my room, all discarded of their AA batteries) cause most of the time I either forget to switch it on the night before, leading to doom or I don't hear it chirping quietly on the floor where it almost always ends up so after time, I've decided to give up on them entirely.

If you noticed the yummy-nomnomnom smell of food constantly radiating from the cooking room lately, the form3 girls have been baking for the past 2 weeks. Today, it was kek permaisuri with chocolate chips. Everything was going smoothly until the power was cut just as the other girls were about to finish. Good thing Chrystal, Jaryn & I had finished ours way before the rest so we didn't have to go through that. We did however get caught stealing raisins when we thought Pn. Lim wasn't looking.

PS: The Japanese are taking over SriKL tomorrow. I get to miss the entire day of class in the auditorium watching Japanese people bow incessantly.
PPS: Deep in thought about some things tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit