Saturday, August 14, 2010

Zombie Bombs

I've been all over the place today. From shopping in Times Square getting a scoop-neck white lace crop-top (even saying that gets me giggly. I'll just leave it to your imagination to how it looks like) to visiting my grandma all the way in Kepong to borrow my uncle's stick-shift Proton for Nick to practice his driving, having the best pineapple tart in my life at O'Pappa on the way to visit my other grandma, eating at Elfresco for the second night in a row in Empire, laughing obnoxiously in the Korean food aisle about zombie bombs (which are surprisingly un-Plants vs. Zombies-related), stocking up on more microwave popcorn, imitating that Chef At Home guy's over-enthusiastic accent with my brother and falling in love with puddles of poodles the size of my serving of aglio olio pasta to buying a dozen bottles of wine at Denise for 70% off just cause we can.

That's right. I know how to sum up my entire day in a single sentence/paragraph without over-doing the details.

3 comments:

  1. A supplement B and supplement C also can help with shedding epidermis They accomplish this by replenishing the epidermis with required nutrients For diet plan program fish eggs carrots milk products cheese vegetables and citrus fruits ought to be eaten every day Eczema is another epidermis challenge suisse anti aging serum


    http://renovocremefacts.com/suisse-anti-aging-serum/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to use an appropriate diet plan, so you don't crash. Crashing can cause very severe problems to the human body. Use excellent eating plan. The easiest way to fight tummy fat is to diet plan down. You can do cardio 5 times.

    http://muscle-growthhelp.com/

    ReplyDelete

Dammit