Friday, August 13, 2010

Japanese boys

As usual when any foreign, decent-looking guy comes along, almost all the girls swarm (including me) throwing their hormones at him. They put a fist-full of estrogen into tiny drawstring biodegradable bags and throw it at him hoping he'll notice their names written in size42 block letters with a black Sharpie permanent marker. Most of the time, he won't notice cause he's too busy befriending the guys but it's worth a shot. I say this because there was a cute Japanese boy (you know which one I'm talking about) that came to visit today for the Student Exchange Program between Sri Kuala Lumpur and Fukuoka Okazaki Junior High School.
This is all I brought to school today. No bag. No books. It was odd walking into school without anything over my shoulders. We were in the auditorium till 10-ish and the rest of the day was filled of iPods/iPhones under tables in class and getting the boys to buy bubble tea for us cause we females melt in the rain.
 My tie-dye from art class. Got it back today from Pn. Ida. So proud :D
PS: Saya suka lelaki bertubuh sasa - Jaryn Lim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit