Friday, August 6, 2010

Thought you might like this

Just finished Skype-ing with Olney and I think I'm in love with Skype now. It doesn't jam up, doesn't go blurry, doesn't slow down my computer, doesn't disconnect all of a sudden (except those couple of times where the wire keeping the laptop alive unplugged itself) and doesn't irritate the shit out of me like how MSN does. I don't want to sound like an advert here but I'm very happy with it.

Today wasn't that bad a day either. Had lunch with Alia after school at Asia Cafe where we finally fulfilled our cravings for Daniel Kim's dad's kimchi fried rice (I definitely recommend it.) Sat with Leon, John, Jie Yao, Jeng Jie & Anson who were such gentlemen (their mothers must have taught them well) & then we got stranded in the magazine store waiting for the massive rain to seise. The plus side is that we found a page in one of the magazines with that guy from the oldspice commercials plastered all over it riding a bull made of soap bubbles with a lasso above his head.

Just a heads up, tomorrow is Hariz's & Shaza's one year anniversary. I'm like this extra talking about someone else's relationship but you can't not say 'aww' when you see them together. He got her sunflowers cause they're her favorite! If there's something I can join to get a sweet boyfriend like that, sign me up! Not that I'm in much of a hurry to get a boyfriend or anything. It was purely hypothetical.
I've been on the computer for way too long now. It's time to switch off. More tomorrow :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit