Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just The Way You Are; Bruno Mars

I don't like homework. Especially if they involve Sejarah or BM. I just had to finish a set each of Sejarah & BM papers with a total of 140 questions. I can't wait to get PMR over with and start O-Levels next year. At least their History lesson is in English and it's not about some Malay guy fighting for the rite to collect taxes on a river. I'm not even sure if I'm going to take History next year or of what else I'm taking or what I want to be. Of course I've drifted from one cita-cita to the next but I'm not grounded on what I want my career to be or what line of work I want to be involved with. I did want to be a nurse (back when dinosaurs still roamed the earth) but I found out that you have to sponge-bath old people and deal with blood so that dream was flushed down the drain along with the other poo-ey ideas. When I went for the Japan exchange program in Form 1 (2008), Misaki (my host) took me to the aquarium which had this awesome dolphin show. For a split second I thought of becoming a dolphin trainer but the thought of smelling like fish everyday wasn't very pleasing. I do know what I don't want to be though. I don't want to be a doctor (anything that requires me to slice someone open actually), an engineer, a lawyer, a ballerina (as if I'm capable) or a business manager.

PS: You're amazing just the way you are
& when you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while
PPS: Shutup I'm not in love. I just really like the song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit