Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So yes

Did I ever mention I got into O-Levels? No, I don't think so from the fact I haven't been here the past month updating you people about my dos and to-dos. Oh & before I forget, screw that 30day whats-it-called post. You know which one. If not then (click here). I don't think I'm the type who can consistently post stuff against my will just cause a list told me to.
If you didn't happen to notice, I was absent on Monday for reasons involving the bathroom and my bowels. I won't go into detail about it cause it'd be a bit much? I had an ample amount of time on my hands and this is the result of it. A huge box of cornflakes was lying around the house that was due for eating anyway so why not?
Sometimes I think Bingo may be part human. It's quite creepy actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit