Monday, December 8, 2008

Anorexic 6 year olds

The title says it all doesn't it? For those who don't know what anorexic means I have taken the courtesy to draw it out for you.



My dad has this friend from work who has a 6 year old daughter. Every morning, she stands in front of the mirror and checks if her tummy is big. If it is then she doesn't eat for the rest of the day. Where in the deep blue sea does this little girl learn these things??? She should be appreciating the fact that she can eat whatever she likes and it won't go to her hips!! The best part is when her parents were talking about it, they seemed PROUD. I'm not questioning their parenting skills but wouldn't a sane person be worried if their child was starving herself at the age of SIX?



If you think this is pretty then I suggest you go to McDonalds right now and eat 3 hamburgers. Or get some serious theraphy.

Who the fruck that was incharge of the standards of skinny being beautiful is a complete frucking moron. I'm sorry mommy for swearing on the internet but it's the truth and I'm sure you will be proud of me for saying (typing) what I think is right.

"My momma told me
life is a box of chocolates.
You never know
what you are gonna get."

-Forrest Gump-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit