Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve


Here's some pictures from my Thailand trip and the Mad Hatter Tea Party on 22nd.



That hole on the left is supposed to be the 'grandmother or *cough* vagina rock'



Eating roast chicken on the rocks at the viewpoint.





We were driving around minding out own business when I saw that sign.



At the airport drinking coffee and eating sandwiches.



Sheena didn't want to drink tea so she drank coke instead.





Me Alia Shu Lynn
HAHAHAHHAHA
Hey there's something on your teeth!
hahahhaa
Where?
Take a picture! Take a picture!


Modeling for Oriental Punching Bags.



Lesbians' lover's quarrel.







Three of us were debating whether this guy or that guy was hotter. That guy won.









Sheena told me she's going to New York in March next year. I are jealous-ing. I hope she gets me a I heart NY t-shirt.Yesterday I sat at the computer for 9 hours straight so this morning my ass felt numb and fat. Stupid bum.

Alia and I are lifeless hobos. We were watching videos of people making out on youtube. Now we're both emo and stuff cause we don't get to do that. WE NEED THE LOVE!

PMS: I'm going to Bandung on the 26th
PMSS: School is starting in 12 days!

PMSSS: Good Luck for PMR results

PMSSSS: Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit