Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Smellies

I love my dogs. The world's smelliest, disease prone, retarded, fat and lovable dogs ever. Every time I sit down beside them, they start rubbing their stinky little faces on my clothes.


The white one's name is Fuzzy. His
name isn't very original cause I got him
when I was 8. So you can imagine how
wide my range of thought was.

That sad looking one is Copper.
If I am cuddling with Fuzzy, he rams him
and sits on top of me. Imagine a 16kg dog
squashing you.







1. What’s your ambition?

Preschool teacher :]

(loves little kids)

2. Describe yourself with 3 adjectives.

boob, groovy? and retarded :]

3. If you could be honest to your best friend, what would you actually tell her?

Please buy me something for Christmas. Buddy. :]

4. Are you happy with your life?

Happy, but not satisfied.

5. How many babies you want?

3 babies!!

(have to find someone to have babies with first)

6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?

I sniff roses. :D

7. What is your goal for next year?

Keep on being funky with my buddies.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?

No. I'd rather just have love.

9. What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)

I want someone who is imperfect.

10.What feeling do you love most?

Hugging people :]

11. What is your bad habit?

1. Twisting my hair into knots when I'm thinking.

2. Being lazy :]

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?

Karma :]

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Only if that friend is nice.

14. What does flying means to you?

Japan

(memories 'o8)

15. What do you crave for the most currently?

More time before school starts.

16. Who do you think is hotter, Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?

Who in the world is Kevin Peake?

17. What do you want to do before you die?

1. Bungee jumping.

2. Go to Italy.

3. Be somebody :]

18. What would you really like to do, like right now ?

Go out and watch Twilight with my friends again :]

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?

Living my life to the fullest :]

20. Do you reread text messages that woo-ed/affect you?

Yes :] right before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit