Friday, December 12, 2008

Smorgasbord


This morning while I was eating breakfast outside, something happened. I was sitting on a stool rocking back and forth but I lost balance so I fell backwards. It rained last night and the floor was still quite wet so when I stood up my dad asked me

"Did you wet your pants?"

my mom said

"Don't spoil my chair."

and my brother laughed at me.

Later, as I was measuring my height, I noticed that I didn't grow at all for the past 6 months or so. I told my mom about this unfortunate event and she told me to eat more long beans. I didn't know she was joking so I asked her to buy long beans for me. Then she laughed. Parents shouldn't bullshit their children like that.


I read Sheena's blog entry from Monday, November 24, 2008 yesterday and there is this sentence that made me reminisce of the fun times I had with them. I cracked up laughing like a goose-ball too.

This is what she said
went to MPH. dan and ollie found this chinglish book where they have all those cacated Chinese to English translated signs. there was a pic of a sign in the book saying "the temple will blow up the chicken cube".

While I was reading that first sentence, I forgot she was talking about the bookshop so I thought it was pronounced as 'em-puh'. I was thinking to myself "what the hell is em-puh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit