Friday, December 12, 2008

Just a little...



When was your :

1. last cigarette?
Never.

2. last beverage?
Hot tea.

3. last phone call?
Sheena.

4. last text message?
Alia.

5. last online chat to?
Sheena.

6. last song played?
Mute Math - Spotlight

7: last time you cried?
Few months ago. My dog had a seizure.

8. last meal?
This morning. Breakfast :)

SEVEN have you’s:
1. have you ever dated someone twice?
Never even dated :)

2. have you ever fell in love with someone you shouldn't have?
No.

3. have you ever kissed someone & regreted it?
Yes.

4. have you ever said something you regretted?
Yes.


5. have you ever lost someone?:
Yes. Shu Lynn.

6.have you ever slept until 2pm?:
No.

7. have you ever been drunk and thrown up?
Never.


THREE things you did in the past three days -
1. Watch Gossip Girl. 2. Go Potty :] 3. Daydream.

list SIX people you can tell pretty much anything to –
1: Sheena
2: Alia
3: Jaryn
4: Danielle
5: Shu Lynn

list THREE favorite colors —
1: Green 2:Yellow 3: Black/White

list FOUR things you want to do before you die
1. Bungee Jumping
2. Go to Italy

3. Get rid of my fear of the dark

4. Work in Starbucks.


This month have you…
Laughed until you cried:
Yes. Definitely!

Went behind your parents back?
No.

Went to a party?
No.

Watched a good movie with your friends?
Twilight :)

Made someone angry?
I don't know.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT:
1. Your first crush?
A really long time ago.

2. Gay Marriage?
I love gay people. Of course I'd want them to be happy.

3. Lowering the drinking age?
Even if they increased it, teenagers are still going to drink.

4. Straight, Gay, or Bi?
I like boys.
I'm straight.

5. Who are the best huggers that you know?
People that want to be hugged.

6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in love at second sight.

7. Is there something you want to tell someone?
No.

8. What brand of shirt are you wearing?
I'm not brand conscious.

9. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
Depends who my top friends are.

10. What is your current annoyance?
Anorexia.

12. Do you want to change your name?
No. I like my name :)

13. Last time you saw your father?
This morning.

14. What did you do for your last birthday?
Went to Genting with my homies. Riding roller coasters until 1am.

15.What time did you wake up today?
9am.

16. What were you doing at 11pm last night:
Sleeping.

17. Name something you CANNOT wait to do:
1. Go to Bandung.
2. Have the annual Mad Hatters Tea Party with my homies.

18. What is your favorite thing in your room?
My bed.

19. Who was the last friend you hanged out with?
My homies.

20. Where is your best friend right now?
In her house talking to my online :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit