Monday, April 27, 2009

B.M.W. - Bloody Mahal Wheels

I had a massive nose-bleed in the morning. One moment I'm talking with my brother and the next, there's blood trickling down my face and dripping onto the floor. (That's all?)Nosebleed Pictures, Images and Photos

Last night, I was out having dinner with my family. At the table next to us sat a handicapped guy with his own family. He could barely sit up straight and had to be spoon-fed by the lady next to him. I have no problem with him, but I don't think he even knew what was going on around him. He had that completely stoned look on his face and his legs were forever kicking some imaginary football.
nerd spongebob Pictures, Images and Photos
On a lighter note...
I have finally talked to NICHOLAS TAN's new girlfriend. Yes, ladies & gentlemen. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. I think I was a bit
too straightforward to her...

Ollie says:
YOU ARE NICK'S GIRLFRIEND YES?
(his girlfriend.)
_ _ _ _ belongs to me!!! says:
yes.
Ollie says:
im guessing the _ _ _ _ is N I C K?
(this is nick.)
- iDesire - says:
nono. bart
Ollie says:
BART?
WHO THE FRUG IS BART

This is for tomorrow.
Yellow is having a party at Jes See's house today.
Blue is completely bankrupt.
Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit