Friday, April 3, 2009

When I grow up, I want to be a donut.

I saw the most disgusting thing today. Really THE most disgusting. Let's re-cap...

I was on my way home from a fine day at school. As I was strolling through the alleyway towards my house, I see the man in front of me walk to the corner. He seemed suspicious so I followed him to see what he was doing. I turn around the corner he had just walked past and I see him PEEING INTO THE DRAIN. The first thought that screamed at an impossibly high-pitched voice into my mind was "OH-MY-GOD!!!" Followed by 'closes eyes and runs away'. It was too late, the revolting image of that man in his glory is permanently stenciled into my head.
(he was wearing a blue shirt. just thought you should know.)
To the man, I hope someday you will read this so that you will know what a HORRID man you are for not checking if there was anyone around. You have just scarred me for life. Secondly, you have contaminated my neighborhood with your urea and unwanted waste. Have you ever heard of a bathroom? And last but not least, SHAME ON YOU! YOU BAD BAD MAN!

PS: I saw Intan, yes I did.
PPS: "She's smokin, as in hotter than usual," said Hariz.


I have painted my nails black. Honestly, they look pretty funky. My right hand is messy cause I can't paint with my left hand for nuts. Gabriel is saying "Don't paint your nails black! It's bad luck! You're gonna die!" Millions of people have painted their nails black. What are the odds that black nail polish is the reason people die? There are only two words that can describe what Gabriel just told me and that is "BULL SHIT."
I'm suffering from withdrawal. It's been about 5 months since I had my last Big Apple Donut. That deep fried ring of delight is what I'm craving for now.

My mom got a new 7-inch laptop. Its so compact and clean. I like it very much.


Oh yes, before i forget. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARIZ, MARK & WEI LI. Mark's voice sounds really stupid and deep now. How do I know that? Cause we used Riena's phone to call him in Kuching this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit