Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ode to Joy

That girl. Who is she? I'll tell you who. It's Danielle I tell you. Danielle Ho Pei Yin to be exact. (She got this effect thing on msn, that's why she's a werewolf.) She's going to be leaving me for the 14 year old life soon.

I went to Mid Malley Mega Mall. It's been a long time since I've been there. Gardens is really fancy with all their branded shimbers. My mom and I tried on a LOT of shoes at Robinsons. Some of them were 5-inch-high stilettos and some were 3-inch wedges. I'd have loved a pair of heels but I don't know how to walk in them. Mother had her eye on a bag but it cost $3400. I believe her words were "Forget it. I'll get the exact one for half the price in Thailand." I'm in the mood for yellow shoes.

Shiver me timbers. I be casting me line from the shore to catch me first batch-o-fish. If I not be catching no fish then I best be walkin' the plank. You yellow-bellies ain't seen the last o' me! Captain Bucky McBuckster! CEO of 'Chicken of the Sea' brand Tuna and 'Tuna of the Dirt' brand Chicken. Arrrgh!

Some random bees' wax.
Cant read that? This is what it says.
The word dork in a slang is A stupid, inept or foolish. In vulgar slang it does mean The penis.

PS: I bought honey stars today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit