Sunday, April 26, 2009

Evility

I went to Pudu today & I saw THIS at the carpark.
Want to know something even more gross?
There were ants crawling out of its eyes.
Sorry if this is too disgusting but I just couldn't resist.
I started recording this video in the car on the way home.
The people at church gave out these CDs today. It's for some youth group thing. I'm not a churchy person but if any of you readers are one, go to CDM (Church of Devine Mercy) on the date stated above.
I WORE A NEW DRESS TODAY :D
It's too pretty to NOT take a vain picture with.
I borrowed this book from Central Market.
When I say borrow, I really do mean that I BORROWED it.
There's this bookstore that's managed by these really sweet, old indian guys.
My mom goes there all the time just to borrow a few books to read.

Here's the synopsis:
Davinsky Labour Camp, Siberia, 1933, Sofia Morozova knows she has to escape. All that sustains her through the bitter cold and hard labour are the stories told by her friend Anna, beguiling tales of a charmed upbringing in Petrograd - and of Anna's fervent love for a passionate revolutionary, Vasily.
So when Anna falls gravely ill, Sofia makes a promise to escape the camp and find Vasily. But Russia, gripped by the iron fist of Communism, is no longer the country of her friend's childhood. Sofia's perilous search takes her from industrial factories to remote villages, where she discovers a web of secrecy and lies - and an overwhelming love that threatens her promies to Anna. But time is running out. And time, Sofia knows, is something neither she nor Anna has.

I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit