Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cheese Omelette for Breakfast

I got my jersey from Chee Ming yesterday. Green house. It's good no?Nick and I washed my dad's car in the morning.
I slipped and fell twice. Now I have a bruise on my right hip.

Me. Nick.
It hurts when I touch it Nick.
Then don't touch it.
Oh.

I like washing cars with my brother
Cause we laugh alot.
Like when,
I added too much soap;
Hose going haywire and spraying him senselessly;
Him bringing the mop into the house;
Me feather dusting the car;
Him questioning my dusting skills and
Me telling the dog to 'swim away' by accident.
Therefore,
I like washing cars with my brother.
I wish homeworks were as hard as you ,
cause you'll be on my desk and I'll be doing you :)
(this quote is so insanely wrong with a capital W)
At first glance, this kind of looks like a bunch of circles and random words right?
Well, that's my personal piano sheet for the song 'Gravity' by Sara Bareilles.
Only I can understand it.
It's more complicating to read that math.
I'm trying to learn it but I can't find any scores from the internet so I'm watching people play the song on Youtube and writing down the notes.
Click on the picture to see a bigger version of it.

PS: Happy un-birthday Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit